1. Replacements Ltd. – Replacements specializes in vintage and discontinued china patterns, including silverware and glassware as well. They have a wide range of collections available, and you can even send them a pic of your china pattern so that they can find a match for you.
2. Gracious Style – Gracious Style is a luxury home goods store that specializes in vintage china patterns. They have a strong focus on high-quality brands and artisanal craftsmanship.
3. Etsy – Etsy is a popular online marketplace where you can find a huge selection of vintage china patterns from a variety of sellers. This is a great option if you’re on a budget and looking for something unique.
4. Chairish – Chairish is another online marketplace that specializes in vintage and pre-owned home goods, including china. They have a curated selection of antique and vintage china patterns from different eras, such as art deco or mid-century modern.
5. Ruby Lane – Ruby Lane is an online antique mall where you can find vintage and antique china sets from various eras. They have a wide selection of patterns, and you can purchase from different sellers.
6. Carolina China Collectibles – Carolina China Collectibles is another shop that specializes in out of production vintage dinnerware. They deal in limited quantities suitable for replacement of broken pieces or adding to your collection. Also you may find vintage glass dinnerware.